How TO I Attach Documents to the Windows FAx?

T

Tmsnake1

Ok, this must be hidden or im on crack? ;) Im trying to send a fax from my PC, but when I sned it, all im sending is the cover sheet. I cant Attach anything to the faxes cause I cant find the button that lets me do that? Whats going on here. I know it must be me just over looking something. So someone point me in the right direction please! Thanks!!

You're going about it wrong. Don't think of it as akin to e-mail, where you can send attachments...think of it as just another printer; print to fax from within an application with the file you want to send opened.

freightgod
Thank You for the info, so thats how it works? By the way can you tell me how you transfered that image to the forum, never did that before either, like to know so i can send an error message screenshot, when i have to explain something!

Well, there may be an easier way, but I :

-Press the <Print Screen> key on the keyboard;

-Open Photoshop, or MS Paint (Start>Programs>Accessories>Paint), or your preferred imaging application;

-Type Alt>Edit>Paste or Ctrl+V or right-mouse-click>paste;

-Save the file as is, or crop to show what just what you want to show-remember where you saved it and what you named it;

When you post to this forum, you will see below the message box an Attach file dialog...click on the browse button and navigate to your saved file.

Thanks alot, that will come in handy in the future!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back