How to hide IP address

N

neo1980

Is there a software to hide IP addresses from being shown to others?

I believe there's an app called Stealther ... never used it before.

i go to what is my ip.com and it still shows my current proxy with A4Proxy, what should i configure in it?

i should mention that if you plan on doing something a little naughty because you think your hidden ....they will find you!!

You can't run around the Internet not displaying an IP. It's just not possible. When you send a request to, for instance, a web server that server needs to know where to send the response.

thats why your using a proxy ..basically the proxy server becomes the middleman

It's not possible to be on the internet without an IP (whether it's your IP or not). I do know a few tricks but unfortunatley for you I can't disclose this kind of information on this site. If you want to use a proxy that is more robust try doing this:

In IE choose Tools-->Internet Options and click on the "connections" tab. Click on LAN settings and check the box that says "Use a proxy server for your LAN". Then all you have to do is add the IP of the server along with the port number. An example would be: 200.52.4.82:80

I have a huge list of proxies I use on a daily basis, so if someone decides to see where I am it may be Japan, China or whatever other country I feel like using. There are other ways to these types of things but this is the easiest let alone legal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back