How to hack the uxtheme.dll???

i can not find 0x00009C27 w/ the program you linked...... i used the search, it said it cant find it, what do i do?
thanks

Use the go to feature, not the find feature. It's not going to take you to that number, it will take you to the hex you need to edit, which is like this 0F 8C 80 00 00 00. If that is to complicated for you, you can get the already hacked .dll file from here : http://www.themexp.org/tgtsoft/uxthemepatcher.zip . Just run the patch and it will automatically replace your uxtheme.dll. Hope this helps.

can you just send me your uxtheme.dll

i can not figure out both ways, thank you

uxtheme.dll download?

Wjere can i download the hacked uxtheme.dll? Does anyone have a link?

I have it.....

Why can't you do it yourself it's so easy, i did it by a friend of mine in just 2 minutes, bu i didn't do it 2 myself becuz i had style XP :edit: it was version 3.0 so that style xp does it 4 ya!!! (Yo o_O these guys are real dumbasses)

Re: I have it.....

Originally posted by AcidBurN
Why can't you do it yourself it's so easy, i did it by a friend of mine in just 2 minutes, bu i didn't do it 2 myself becuz i had style XP 4.0 so that style xp does it 4 ya!!! (Yo o_O these guys are real dumbasses)

Which version is it for?

???

Well I have WinXP Pro do you even have different versions???

thx everyone worked great replaged the .dll file romoved styles and can still apply theme just fine :)

Any can tell me what's uxtheme.dll for? cus there's a patch in tgtsoft but Idunn EXACTLy what's for

Thanks

hack that .dll and u can uninstall styles xp u wont need it

Just a quick thanks to andyp for the info on how to hack uxtheme.dll. It worked a treat. :D

I know this is an old thread, but just so peops know, you can download that uxtheme.dll patch (the hacked uxtheme.dll) from TGT Soft. Just make sure you uninstall StyleXP before patching your uxtheme.dll.

i did that and i messed up, i just want a uxtheme.dll from someone who already did it just zip it up for me plz.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back