How to get the newest KaZaA Lite

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
After that aweful K-Lite program posted recently, I went out to see if the old Kazaalite K++ was still in development somewhere. I came back with a few winners but this one is the one I liked the best. I'd post a link but I'd rather not worry about it being taken off, so here is some file info to make your jobs easier. PM me for more info.

Happy hunting.

Title: Kazaa Lite Resurrection v2.4.8
File Name: klr248_en.exe
File Size: 3,762,371 bytes
Release Date: Jan. 11/04

Use the one you already have.
I still have the final version of 2.4.2. Still working. I can still download stuff.

Remember this quote "If it ain't broke then don't bother fixing it or upgrading"

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea man, If u download something you like, keep the install file somwhere. Then you dont have to worry about it ever again!!

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
Very True... i have a RW-CD that i use to keep all those files.. when i download something that i like it goes right on there with a txt file describing it and when and where i got it from. this way if i forget totally i have alittle refresher!!

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
I personally don't like to use Kazaa its much too slow finding what you want, IRC or Bittorrent are much better. The pisser that got me was I just downloaded K-Lite to keep my kazaalite files up to date thinking it was just another release and just deleted my old Kazaalite installation file.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut