how to get a full night sleep

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I just figured out if I don't take my laptop to bed, I don't wake up in the middle of the night to find out what's goin on here and at spammers.

I am a genious

I think taking a laptop to bed might be a cause of concern for anyone, regardless of being addicted or not :)

Still, must be a nice laptop :D

Hey, what you do in your own time....! :D

When I take my laptop to bed it makes me sleep on the floor when we are done.

Electronic Punk said:
OK, too much sharing...

Electronic Punk said:
:p

If my laptop where to make me sleep on the floor then it would leave me no choice but to threaten it with Windows ME, or better known as Windows: Malfunction Edition. :D

onimkron said:
I think taking a laptop to bed might be a cause of concern for anyone, regardless of being addicted or not :)

Still, must be a nice laptop :D

Theres no better way of looking at pron then to take it to bed with you :D

i only use my laptop, and i genrally only use it in bed, mainy cus it's more comfy :p

it sleeps about a foot away from my head :eek:

my computer is about 4 feet away from me. Wish i had a laptop tho :(

lol...i dont get much as it is. I stay up to late on the computer. I alwasy tell myself i am gonna get to bed early but no

I would get a full night sleep, if i slept at night.
I work nights, and when I hava a night off, I stay up all night and just sleep during the day

gillmacca said:
I would get a full night sleep, if i slept at night.
I work nights, and when I hava a night off, I stay up all night and just sleep during the day

Same thing here.
Gotta love that 3rd shift.

I hated graveyard shift when I worked it...3 a/m to 11.am...hated it, no social life

never heard of that kinda of third shift. Everybody i know that works 3rd works from 10pm or 11pm till like 7am-8am. Guess it depends on the job i guess

Eh, I don't know about sleeping with one's computer. My mother used to watch QVC (or the home shopping network) to put her to sleep... I guess it could be good for that though...watching home shopping is something I would never get :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back