How to design a website just using PHOTOSHOP?

Go to the Tutorials section to find out different tutorial websites.

Maybe you meant ImageReady? You can design everything from layouts to banners in ImageReady. It comes with the Photoshop install and works seamlessly with it. I've only played with it a couple times, but it works really great. You can design your whole layout, and just specify which regions of your image are graphics or text.

I've actually never used Image Ready, I think it's time I gave it a try.

I use Image Ready all the time for animated gifs, it's friggin A. The way PS and IR work together is really, really nice - especially in the CS edition

Thanks!I know how to use Photoshop to design a website.But now comes a question that I don't know how to make the Graphic in the website looks fit the 800*600 screen.I mean that I don't know how to make it just in the centre or the screen not on the left or right.Thanks for your reply!

what are you using to design your website...straight html or a wysiwyg like Dreamweaver

look

I had done a simple example.It looks fit the 800x600 screen,but it looks ugly on my screen(1280x1024).My newbie question is how to make it looks like the http://www.mozilla.org/ ,it looks fit the 800x600 and even my 1280x1024 screen. I want to use html to make it looks better.But how to?Please help me,thanks!

Attachments

• Picture 1.pdf
    216.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Picture 2.pdf
    396.7 KB · Views: 139

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back