How to design a website just using PHOTOSHOP?

~bk

I
Political User
Go to the Tutorials section to find out different tutorial websites.

vern

Dominus
Political User
Maybe you meant ImageReady? You can design everything from layouts to banners in ImageReady. It comes with the Photoshop install and works seamlessly with it. I've only played with it a couple times, but it works really great. You can design your whole layout, and just specify which regions of your image are graphics or text.

I use Image Ready all the time for animated gifs, it's friggin A. The way PS and IR work together is really, really nice - especially in the CS edition

J.Lee

OSNN Junior Addict
Thanks!I know how to use Photoshop to design a website.But now comes a question that I don't know how to make the Graphic in the website looks fit the 800*600 screen.I mean that I don't know how to make it just in the centre or the screen not on the left or right.Thanks for your reply!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
what are you using to design your website...straight html or a wysiwyg like Dreamweaver

J.Lee

OSNN Junior Addict
look

I had done a simple example.It looks fit the 800x600 screen,but it looks ugly on my screen(1280x1024).My newbie question is how to make it looks like the http://www.mozilla.org/ ,it looks fit the 800x600 and even my 1280x1024 screen. I want to use html to make it looks better.But how to?Please help me,thanks!

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelPowers