How to burn vcd from .cue & .bin files

K

KWK

I have downloaded a movie with equal number of .bin & .cue file and 1 .sfv file in my folder. I will be using nero V5.0 to burn this VCD. Please enlight and teach me in detail how I can use nero 5.0 to burn this movie onto my CDRW and play this movie from the VCD.

Thanks & best Regards.

ok i can try to teach

in nero when u start it up after reg or what ever
main screen
creat cd, compile new cd, other cd formats, creat cd from an image file then it being you to prompt and in there go find your .cue file and then it is normal burning options after that

Actually, you should make it a habit to take a precautionary step before you do what canadian_divx said.

Open the .cue file with Notepad, and check that the name of the .bin file in there is the same as the actual filename of the .bin file.
Also make sure that there is no path to the .bin file in the .cue file. What I mean is that when you open the .cue file in Notepad, you should just see a filename like xyz.bin rather than C:\abc\xyz.bin
The .bin files and .cue files should be in the same folder, so the path is not required, and may in fact cause problems if present.

Once you've done that, go ahead with exactly what canadian_divx said, and everything should go okay. :)

And if you cannot find or dont have the cue file or its corrupt or even the wrong one...you can just use the bin file ..Cd Mate From here can burn images using just the bin file.

Thanks canadian_divx,NetRyder & BonyTony, I now had no problem to burn SVCD at all.

I don't have Roxio on my computer and I never try before....any good idea ?

It should be a similar procedure. Look for an option to burn a CD image, and then look for the .bin file.

Mr.NetRyder, between Roxio & Nero which you think better ? again thanks for you help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back