How to apply your Style Xp Themes!

u sure u ppl always use legal stuff ? never hack b4 ? think about it..

Kermit said:

anyone got a reg key for stylexp?

SnOoPy sez:

All releases to this point are beta...so there is no serial or reg number.

SHHHHH

LOL I was only kidding reallly I have the old verson it dont expire ..... seem they changed from the hacked dll to a memory resident patch over some legal stuff with microsoft .... anyways I got a warning about asking for stuff in forum and dont wanna ruffle feathers :p :p :p

To Andy

If you have such a close relation to the guys over at TGT, then tell them to release a new beta BEFORE the current times out. I can understand if they make the app unusable but it's not ok for them to nag me on my logon with this delay sh*t.

I just knew by looking at the topic and looking at the amount of posts that a flame war is going on

LOLZ am mE :p

Ok I feel really dumb i totally dont understand this style xp thingy, which one am i supposed to download b/c when i go to the place u dowload it theres like a coughdrop pack and a toothpaste pack and im just totally lost so if someone could help me PLEASE i just wanna make my xp account pretty:D

Originally posted by SnOoPy
SnOoPy sez:

All releases to this point are beta...so there is no serial or reg number.

Funny, when I paid for StyleXP, I got a reg #. Not that I'm sharing it, though......:D

Originally posted by Stefunny99
Ok I feel really dumb i totally dont understand this style xp thingy, which one am i supposed to download b/c when i go to the place u dowload it theres like a coughdrop pack and a toothpaste pack and im just totally lost so if someone could help me PLEASE i just wanna make my xp account pretty:D

Very top download in the center of page. Says "Download a trial of Style XP now". This will give you the trial version with a few skins. From there, you can download skins from www.themexp.org or www.winxptheme.com. Lots don't actually have backgrounds, so you may have to download them seperate. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!! I can't stress that enough. For the most part, you can apply the themes staight from the zip files you download right in the program....

Hope this helps:cool:

I have found alot of times with so many add-ons and modules etc,. that they just slow everything down. I'm sure the XP themes is pretty cool. I have XP Plus but was pretty dissapointed with the product after purchasing. Alot about nothing!!!!

dunno who could with a straight face say its legal to alter copywrited code... hah!

Two questions...what exactly does XP Plus! do?

I've noticed alot of people saying it sucks, but not explaining what it does and doesn't do.

and what are the websites that i get more style XP themes?

Ok, all I really got out of XP plus was it had some screensavers and some games to play, and other then that it took up a hell of alot of hard drive space for nothing. Just go to google and type in XP Plus and you should get a bunch of sites.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back