How old?

DarkMaster

OSNN Addict
how old are most of the users on this forum?
i personally think about 70% of the users are "experienced" (over 30 :) )coz u all know so much bout computers and anything related
i hav only been using computers for about 5 ish years
is anyone below the age of 16?

24 here. Been using computers since the old TI994A came out. Only used PC's seriously though since the age of 12.

Andre

My first computer was a ZX Spectrum +3!!

hmmmm, I'm 45, I've only been using computers for the past 8 years

i didnt really find out wot i was hopin to, so how many hours a week do u use a computer (honestly)
i use a computer probably about 3-5 hours a day so thats around 25 ish hours a week not inlcuding weekends

In answer to the first question: 28. My first computer was an IBM PCjr.

In answer to the 2nd question: 40 hours a week at work and on average an additional 30-40 hours a week at play. Most of the play is on the weekends, but I always manage to get in at least an hour or two a night.

I work with computer so my total time on a computer daily is probably about 14hrs a day

i hav to spend most of my time at school...but im hoping for a career which i will be using a computer, not office, spreadsheet things, but graphics editing, or building computers.....something along those lines

24... I been using computers on and off since I was about 10yrs old...

got my first rig when I was around 12 or 13.. was some funky epson machine... used to play monochrome game called CATS :)

didnt touch a pc till I was 30
best toy I've ever had

:)

I'm 20 been using pc's for about 7 years, didn't know alot of us where in our 20's haha first pc was a compaq.

I work with computers during the day and I do a LOT of side work after work as well as play on my home PC (not so much more since my little girl was born). I would have to say I probably spend a good 80 hours a week on a computer.

I was 56 in April and my first computer was an Apple IIe (circa 1984) - but got away from it for quite a while. I have been active again and learning (catching up) for the past three years.

I spend somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 hours a day online "playing" - ntfs and sp mostly. I also spend an additional hour catching up on email and doing letters/research!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back