How old is the youngest WoW player you've ever seen

Alishany

OSNN Newbie
I have seen some old folks playing WoW, but I am just wondering, how old is the youngest WoW player you've ever seen or heard of? Lol, that must be very interesting.

I think he was about 7 years old, or 10, I get those ages mixed up lol

I knew of a 9 year old once, and was he ever annoying as hell. OK, just picture this:

A guild I was then an officer in, this 9 year old, Camcam joins up, and gets on vent. He got g-invited in the middle of a raid which was already in progress. In a very high pitched and nasely voice he starts "Invite me to raid? Can I raid now?" blah, blah, blah. Every 30 seconds, it's the same thing, right in the raid channel, as people are trying to call stuff out for the fights. And he kept interupting in a very high pitched, kinda ear piercing voice, more then once per minute nagging to be put in the raid "now, now, now". I'm sure many have heard the sorta tantrum many young ones can have in a store when they want something bought, but their parents aren't buying. Now move this over to a kid wanting in the raid, already formed and in progress before they got invited...

So, the MT (who incidentally was 14) himself had enough and was like "he's annoying, can we kick him now?" Along with, "I might be young, but I don't think I was ever that annoying" :laugh: He lasted a few more minutes, before one of my fellow officers was like "enough already" and /gkick, as everyone was like "good riddance".

you'd be surprised at how many 50 year olds are like that too...

I have an old guild ... I think we no longer have any young players. Until today I ginvited someone who I'm starting to think is five.

Well, if you want to see if he/she is 5, you could always try telling him/her

I'd love you, in a stew,
you'd taste great with barbecue.
With some fries and cowlslaw on the side,
I would like to eat your hide.

or this one:

I Love You, You Love Me
Homosexuality
People Say That We're Just Friends,
Actually We're Lesbians
If the person yells "mommy" or says "you meanie, you tease barney", he/she is 5 :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back