how much tweeking can be done in xp

R

rambo

would like to know if any one has got xp tweeked that much it flies .

my pc is tweaked so high, that every morning, before I wake up, it prestarts, and will release two eggs from the refrigerator right on to the amd processor, which allows me to wake up to scrambled eggs!!!

as soon as the eggs are done, the amd processor underclocks itself, and cools to tolerble working conditions.

once this is done, the box immediately goes into an unattended reformatt, wipes the hardrive clean, retrieves the backup cds, reinstalls all my programs, and resetts all my tweaks with a .reg file that Dirk diggles wrote specifically for my use.

The modem is activated, the xp-erience "new posts" page is brought up, and the specific problems that I can handle are highlighted, and entered with the qoute of the person posing thie particulafr issue at hand.

my office is called, and a random message is generated, explaining why I won't be in today.

my car is started, airconditioner is turned on, winows and sunroof are lowered.

did I mention...? coffe was brewed at the same time my eggs were scrambled on my amd thunderbird.

CAN ANYBODY TOP THAT

I can top that.... aswell as doing all that stuff mine puts the cofee mug in the dishwasher and cleans the plate once i've finished the eggs

cheap shot!!!!!! cheap shot!!!!!

none of this..."everything yours does plus this..." stuff

come on, let me here what ya got!!!

ok fine have it your way:

Every morning, before I wake up, it prestarts, and will release two eggs from the refrigerator right on to the amd processor, which allows me to wake up to scrambled eggs!!!

as soon as the eggs are done, the plate is cleaned and put back where it came from :p. The amd processor underclocks itself, and cools to tolerble working conditions.

once this is done, the box immediately goes into an unattended reformatt, wipes the hardrive clean, retrieves the backup cds, reinstalls all my programs, and resetts all my tweaks with a .reg file that Dirk diggles wrote specifically for my use.

The modem is activated, the xp-erience "new posts" page is brought up, and the specific problems that I can handle are highlighted, and entered with the qoute of the person posing thie particulafr issue at hand.

my office is called, and a random message is generated, explaining why I won't be in today.

my car is started, airconditioner is turned on, winows and sunroof are lowered.

did I mention...? coffe was brewed at the same time my eggs were scrambled and the mug was put in the dishwasher!:p

lol you asked me what it did so I told you :D :D :p :p :p ;) ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back