Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 161-250

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 251-300

• 301+

• Total voters
Not a lot, in-fact it's not even daily anymore. probably get 2 or 3 every 2 or 3 days, heh :)

Junk mail shows around 10 per day, though none get into my inbox. :)

I keep private (friends and family) and public (registration, forms, etc.) email accounts.

Private - none
Public - 2-3 a day. It seems to have dropped off lately.

The wife is starting to get spam thanks to her idiot sister who has my wife's email address on the school districts computers (sister-in-law works there). They get hacked about once a month.

The funniest thing I've seen was the notice from where I work that anyone who had done an ebuying transaction from work over a 2 day period should immediately notify their credit card company. Seems the "white world" corporate servers were compromised.

Just like Lee said.

My private account gives me no spam, public account maybe 11-20

None, ever since I switched from Hotmail to my own domain address.
smile.gif

I use Thunderbird as my mail client, and the built-in bayesian filtering system has proven to be very effective in the past, in case I need it for the future again.

Spamihilator catches 72.10 a day, but I've had that email address for years and it's gotten around.

public - in excess of 50 per day
private - less than 1 per week

Public is way old and has been used for all online purchasing etc. Soon I will be registering a domain - then I shall have a personal email where I expect a zero spam toleranc epolicy will pay off :cool:

I have 20 hotmail accounts, net total of spam is 3 or 4 per day.

That has come down from hundreds a day. I love mailwasher pro , good stuff.

about 2 a week
got about 20 message rules
the gits keep misspelling words to bypass the rules

grrrrrr

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back