How much is your soul worth

Your soul is worth £36931. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £59358. For your peace of mind, 10% of people have a purer soul than you.

Jeez, I must be boring as hell...

Haha I suck

Your soul is worth £15500. For your peace of mind, 59% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'm only 15 so I don't see how this thing even accounts to me since I only checked off 3 yes's.

Your soul is worth £9869. For your peace of mind, 78% of people have a purer soul than you.

That is USD$16,367.74

JJB

Your soul is worth £43928. For your peace of mind, 16% of people have a purer soul than you. So what's that in Aussie dollars?

Man, some of these questions are biased ! All good fun though.
"You can receive a guaranteed CASH SUM for life, in exchange for an agreement that entitles WWYS® the rights to your soul from now until all eternity. "
"Soul extraction is painless and worry-free. You need never remember your previous soulful existence, and look forward to a "life" of money and security"
Answer = Ebay :)

Your soul is worth £47631. For your peace of mind, 14% of people have a purer soul than you.

Originally posted by coathanger007
Your soul is worth £43928. For your peace of mind, 16% of people have a purer soul than you. So what's that in Aussie dollars?

107,274.69 Aussie dollars

Your soul is worth £11576. For your peace of mind, 72% of people have a purer soul than you

I'm so cheap!

Your soul is worth £12271. For your peace of mind, 70% of people have a purer soul than you.

im freaking cheap :(

Your soul is worth £7728. For your peace of mind, 86% of people have a purer soul than you.

anyone cheaper than me? :confused:

Woohoo! Go my evilness:
Your soul is worth £6322. For your peace of mind, 90% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £9142. For your peace of mind, 81% of people have a purer soul than you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back