How much is your electricity a month?

Just got my bill. Damn AC.

259.00 USD this month im at a rate of13.65 cents for one kWh and i used roughly 1760 kwh... man..

When I lived in Fargo we had cheap power. Even running the AC 24/7 in the summer I still never paid over $70. When I lived in Florida I was lucky to be under $300. I have no idea what that equals out to per kwh.

Just got mine today, too. $142 for a 900 square-foot apartment, with the lights and A/C off during the day while away at work. Freaking summer heat.

259.00 USD?? Good grief, thats nearly £140 in real money :eek:

We get our bills quarterly but even then they don't come anywhere near that :dead: You sure your not paying the neighbours leccy bill too? :laugh:

259.00 USD?? Good grief, thats nearly £140 in real money :eek:

We get our bills quarterly but even then they don't come anywhere near that :dead: You sure your not paying the neighbours leccy bill too? :laugh:

Good ol' Britainia... not TOO hot, and not too cold... yay :p (damn i'm sweating like a pig. j/k)

Mine ranges from 30-80 a month depending on activity. The place I live is like a Brick oven so A/C has to be on while I'm here :(

i live in houston texas lol.... its freaking 95 outside. with 100% humidity. But aside form the AC the 1 rig, 1, server and 2 laptops that are running most of the time dont help things heat wise or power wise.

I wonder how much i would save ditching this 21 and 19inch crts for a dell 2700 and a 19 inch dell.. hmm.. hehe

My electric isn't that bad. Natural Gas on the other hand is around 500.00 a month !!! I hate the people who set the prices. They flippin charge a 50.00 a month commodity charge, what the heck is that ??

i dont pay, parents do :p

which is a good thing when i can have 42" plasma tv/xbox 360/laptop/2 lights/air con all going quite easily when i'm in the room :eek:

No idea since I am just a younger

At first I thought it said how much electricity is in your mouth

Hell, my worst bill this past winter was nearly $600 USD. Give me a break!

I think my worst bill is $33.00 during Christmas...during summer it is around $20.00, and normally about $12.00. Don't know why...we bought the house from the original owner, and even he was getting these kinds of bills. the First year was the best, we paid $72.00 dollars for the year.

$105/month.

I am on an equal payment plan and I pay the same amount every month whether it is more than that or less than that.

The utility company breaks the bill down as listed below, not bad for as hot as it’s been the last month (Damn I hate to pay this) but next month will be worse by my guess around $200 more.
Note: Natural gas cost for winter is worse!!

Electric Charge -------------- $298.36
Water Charge ------------------ 50.42
Kansas Water Plan Tax ---------- 0.34
Payment in lieu of taxes -------- 27.55
Sales Tax ----------------------- 7.24
Total B.P.U. Utility Bill -------- $383.91
Total City of KCK Bill ------------ 36.12

Total Current Bill-------------- $420.03

We conserve about all that can be, so this is low as it gets in the summer.

$109 for my electric.

AC on full time and pc on 24/7 plus other stuff. Washer/dryer at least 4/5 times a week and what not.

Y'alls bills are crazy.

last bill was $113 for a 2 bedroom Apt.

Average $100 month. A/C and 2 fans on 24/7 because of the dogs. PC 24/7. 3 bdrm 1500 sq ft house. Not bad compared to most of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back