How much is your electricity a month?

I have a small condo, no one is really here during the day or on weekends.

I pay anywhere from 50-30 depending on the season. PA electricity is expensive due to PECO owning most of the power plants.

1800 sq foot total electric detached house (most of the shade trees gone compliments of Katrina) with central air! On the budget plan - $127 per month. Neighbors are much higher - but I have vinyl thermal paned replacement windows and wrapped the house in insulation and vinyl siding! Prior to improvements old bill was over $200 per month!

I'll be getting those thermal pane windows too....they are an excellent investment.

I have to keep my extension cord on a reel.

The utility company breaks the bill down as listed below, not bad for as hot as it’s been the last month (Damn I hate to pay this) but next month will be worse by my guess around $200 more.
Note: Natural gas cost for winter is worse!!

Electric Charge -------------- $298.36
Water Charge ------------------ 50.42
Kansas Water Plan Tax ---------- 0.34
Payment in lieu of taxes -------- 27.55
Sales Tax ----------------------- 7.24
Total B.P.U. Utility Bill -------- $383.91
Total City of KCK Bill ------------ 36.12

Total Current Bill-------------- $420.03

We conserve about all that can be, so this is low as it gets in the summer.

Got my current Bill Yesterday and well My guess of $200 was way off, But that’s not a bad thing. Here are the new figures.

Electric Charge ----------------- $318.56
Water Charge ---------------------39.43
Kansas Water Plan Tax ------------- 0.24
Payment in lieu of taxes ----------- 28.28
Sales Tax ------------------------- 7.74
Total B.P.U. Utility Bill ----------- $394.25
Total City of KCK Bill -------------- 37.04

Total Current Bill---------------- $431.29

Our electricity bill was just over 225$ this month, but we also had a pretty bad heat wave come through cali as well. We had days where it was 112+ at my house, and closer to 115 down in the valley where I work at.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back