How much is your electricity a month?

Our electric bill was "only" $170.00 last month. It will probably be close to $400.00 in July and August. Can't wait.

This past January the gas bill for heating was almost $400.00.

All this after putting more insulation in the attic. I think it's time to find a new house.

I think I am also good because my house is COVERED in shade. Direct sunlight almost never hits it.

Apartments are the problem the builders dont really care to insulate very well. Still this is better than my old rat hole apartment in houston. God im glad i moved to the suburps. (spring/woodlands)

$259 last month, figure $330-350 for July and August. That is up about 30% from last year. Thank you TX Public Utilies Commission (abbrevaited TX PUC, pronounced puke).

Most of our energy comes from coal and nuke. My natural gas prices are back down where they were before Katrina.

So WTF are the electric prices still going up from?

The diesel some of the larger turbines run on, or plant maintenance during peak season....hey it happened to us during the Enron fiaco.

About $100 but I don't have AC here :(

If you factor in the coffee and beer I buy at the local "free" wifi (air conditioned) hotspots maybe around $200 ;)

My bill for the month of June $12.77. with temperatures in the high 90's and a week of high humidity. my folding comp and two laptops with a bunch of A/V gear thrown in...I'm not doing bad.

My bill for the month of June $12.77. with temperatures in the high 90's and a week of high humidity. my folding comp and two laptops with a bunch of A/V gear thrown in...I'm not doing bad.
how do you pull that off?

Just got my bill, $69.66 for the month and I was even gone a week :eek:

how do you pull that off?

Don't really know, as we bought the house from the original owners, and even he was getting these kinds of bills. The first year they baselined are bills with the previous year and we only paid $6.00 a month, of course you can see that it has creeped up since then.

My dad just paid the bill. $600 in NJ.

Big house, with multiple PC's that are on 24/7 though, as well as Airconditioning, lights and other such stuff.

Last month was $450.

put that back in your pants X lol im older than you hehe.... man.. im old.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back