• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much is your electricity a month?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Just got my bill. Damn AC.

259.00 USD this month im at a rate of13.65 cents for one kWh and i used roughly 1760 kwh... man..

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
When I lived in Fargo we had cheap power. Even running the AC 24/7 in the summer I still never paid over $70. When I lived in Florida I was lucky to be under $300. I have no idea what that equals out to per kwh.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Just got mine today, too. $142 for a 900 square-foot apartment, with the lights and A/C off during the day while away at work. Freaking summer heat.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
259.00 USD?? Good grief, thats nearly £140 in real money :eek:

We get our bills quarterly but even then they don't come anywhere near that :dead: You sure your not paying the neighbours leccy bill too? :laugh:

ming

OSNN Advanced
259.00 USD?? Good grief, thats nearly £140 in real money :eek:

We get our bills quarterly but even then they don't come anywhere near that :dead: You sure your not paying the neighbours leccy bill too? :laugh:

Good ol' Britainia... not TOO hot, and not too cold... yay :p (damn i'm sweating like a pig. j/k)

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Mine ranges from 30-80 a month depending on activity. The place I live is like a Brick oven so A/C has to be on while I'm here :(

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
i live in houston texas lol.... its freaking 95 outside. with 100% humidity. But aside form the AC the 1 rig, 1, server and 2 laptops that are running most of the time dont help things heat wise or power wise.

I wonder how much i would save ditching this 21 and 19inch crts for a dell 2700 and a 19 inch dell.. hmm.. hehe

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
My electric isn't that bad. Natural Gas on the other hand is around 500.00 a month !!! I hate the people who set the prices. They flippin charge a 50.00 a month commodity charge, what the heck is that ??

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
i dont pay, parents do :p

which is a good thing when i can have 42" plasma tv/xbox 360/laptop/2 lights/air con all going quite easily when i'm in the room :eek:

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
I think my worst bill is $33.00 during Christmas...during summer it is around $20.00, and normally about $12.00. Don't know why...we bought the house from the original owner, and even he was getting these kinds of bills. the First year was the best, we paid $72.00 dollars for the year.

Brad

Political User
$105/month.

I am on an equal payment plan and I pay the same amount every month whether it is more than that or less than that.

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
The utility company breaks the bill down as listed below, not bad for as hot as it’s been the last month (Damn I hate to pay this) but next month will be worse by my guess around $200 more.
Note: Natural gas cost for winter is worse!!

Electric Charge -------------- $298.36
Water Charge ------------------ 50.42
Kansas Water Plan Tax ---------- 0.34
Payment in lieu of taxes -------- 27.55
Sales Tax ----------------------- 7.24
Total B.P.U. Utility Bill -------- $383.91
Total City of KCK Bill ------------ 36.12

Total Current Bill-------------- $420.03

We conserve about all that can be, so this is low as it gets in the summer.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
$109 for my electric.

AC on full time and pc on 24/7 plus other stuff. Washer/dryer at least 4/5 times a week and what not.

Y'alls bills are crazy.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Average $100 month. A/C and 2 fans on 24/7 because of the dogs. PC 24/7. 3 bdrm 1500 sq ft house. Not bad compared to most of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix