how much have u downloaded in a

B

BloodLust DWS

12 hour span ? heres mine .... and this is still with 2 large downloads to go :D

I did around 2.7 gigs one time in about 12 hours :D

Loaded up Gozilla with a crap load of songs, patches, and stuff, when I lost my Storage partition due to a bad HD.

I'm on DSL
512/100

EDIT: Correcting errors

im on dsl tweaked to the max :D :D thx to xp-erience.org and the info :D

im advertised at 680 down and 128 up but i get

800 down ( depends on the server ) and 140 up :D

Originally posted by BloodLust DWS
im on dsl tweaked to the max :D :D thx to xp-erience.org and the info :D

im advertised at 680 down and 128 up but i get

800 down ( depends on the server ) and 140 up :D

I have 1.5 down (est) and 512 up (non tweaked) :D

Live 1/8 mile from junction box. :D

sweet ZIP I found out that when it in my area cable that it tha the line will run about 50 feet from my fennce line WOHOOOOOOO which mean about 150 feet tothe house mean super blazing SPEEDS :D

Originally posted by BloodLust DWS
sweet ZIP I found out that when it in my area cable that it tha the line will run about 50 feet from my fennce line WOHOOOOOOO which mean about 150 feet tothe house mean super blazing SPEEDS :D

Cable doesn't vary on the distance, only dsl does. cable sucks when it comes to more people on the internet in your area.

i'm currently on ADSL... ment to get 512/256 but get about 768/384 :) but i don't complain :D

myserver stays on for weeks on end... hardly ever has to reconnect... i'll try and get print screen...

MdSalih

It seems that internet connections outside the US are slower and more expensive.

We are years behind in the UK, we sold ADSL technology to the Americans as it wasnt thought that it would be beneficial to us in the UK!!! can you believe it, int connections are expensive though, especially ISDN!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back