How move the names of sesions in XP??

• Thread starter michelldavid
  • Start date
M

michelldavid

Hi... i want move the name of the users and icons in the logon screen in XP because i download news screens for logons but the names don't move they are allways in the right and never change i use the StyleXP to change the logons and change the image but never the position of the names.... how i do that???:confused:

Why not use LogonStudio instead, You can change the postion of the name list with that

Hi, vipersnake, and how i get that LogonStudio??? i need to pay for it, or is free??? i ask this because i search in the Zdnet, cnet kazza, and i can't find it... tanxs

tanxs for the adress viper!!!!! i download perfect and change all you' r cool men

you can even import Loginui.exe's and does all the coding for you and lets you revert to the old XP login screen

Yea i do thath... i have like 15 diferent logonui.exe and i chaige the possition, colors, margins, fonts,zize of screen etc. this is a cool software tanx again man and check this place this is cool www.themexp.org in this place i download many logons for free try it, see you and tanx again

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back