How many tracks on your computer?

How many song tracks you have on your computer?

• Total voters

DaVo

OSNN Addict
Just wondering everyone's count on the amount of mp3's (or whatever standard you prefer to have audio files in) you all have on your computer(s). And also, how much room it takes up (HDD space).

Here's mine: 48,528 songs (268.44 GB)

I'm quite proud of my collection! :)

Good Lord :eek:

I have about 3,000 - I may have to check out this site

I have 19,000 on my hard drive .. That is 100 gig. I also have about 20 dvd's full of them. Making my total of around 300 gig or more. I have over 50,000 songs total .. It took me five+ years to find them all. And it all started with Napster and Scour ..

The thing I really like is that it keeps my Ipod feed ... :)

It's funny though, I been approached numerous times to do a dj service because of all the music I have lol ..

oOo, now we'll have to figure it our in our heads....
LOL
:)
-Jack

13, 081 files taking up 106GB

DaVo said:
Just wondering everyone's count on the amount of mp3's (or whatever standard you prefer to have audio files in) you all have on your computer(s). And also, how much room it takes up (HDD space).

Here's mine: 48,528 songs (268.44 GB)

I'm quite proud of my collection! :)
How the hell have you got so much?

Johnny said:
I have 19,000 on my hard drive .. That is 100 gig. I also have about 20 dvd's full of them. Making my total of around 300 gig or more. I have over 50,000 songs total .. It took me five+ years to find them all. And it all started with Napster and Scour ..

The thing I really like is that it keeps my Ipod feed ... :)

It's funny though, I been approached numerous times to do a dj service because of all the music I have lol ..

You as well!?

I would tell you how I got them, but then I would have to kill you ...

1,967 taking up 11.6 GB I need to get more!

I have so many tracks that I cannot count them and they are sitting inside my external drive..............its a freaking 300GB Drive with ~50GB left...................thats a lot of tracks I cannot count

Johnny said:
I would tell you how I got them, but then I would have to kill you ...
DaVo said:
Hahaha! Check your personal messages.
I dont mean, how as in obtaining them, I just mean how, in the sheer number? Well, I should of said why :p how? why? so many! 50,000 songs? I was on the verge of reaching 30,000 a couple of months ago, but I cut down on the number because there were tons of bands and albums that accumulated who I listened to once or didnt really like. Now I have a smaller number of bands I like with the albums that I like as well.

LordOfLA said:
whatever 170+GB's of mp3s, Lossless WMA and FLAC comes to :D

I use good old pure WAV format when copying CDs. May be over kill having 500/700MB image files but I have the space :p

More than enough for me I think, I don't tend to change artists anyway; for some reason I always seem to constantly listen to only one for a set period of time :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back