how many sneezes?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I can't have one sneeze...it's always no less then two...doesn't matter if I need another sneeze, I know one's coming

odd i can only sneeze once. but occasionly i get a good 3 in by that time i think my brain has been sloshed around enough though...

3 is my max, me mate, well we take bets on anything from 10 - 20 at a session :s

GoNz0 said:
3 is my max, me mate, well we take bets on anything from 10 - 20 at a session :s
haha sounds like my dad .. he's good for like a min of 5+

During peak allergy season, I can do 10-15 easy in a row. Never really counted my max though.. maybe this coming fall allergy season I'll skip my meds for a couple days just to provide some data in this highly unscientific and pointless experiment :)

lol my mom can blow u away with her sneazes

fitz said:
During peak allergy season, I can do 10-15 easy in a row. Never really counted my max though.. maybe this coming fall allergy season I'll skip my meds for a couple days just to provide some data in this highly unscientific and pointless experiment :)
Yeah, my son is like that. I usually only get bad when I open up a particularly dust-bunny filled case. But yes, 2 or 3 minimum, never only one. :)

themafia_69 said:
lol my mom can blow u away with her sneazes
Yeah, chicks tend to have gigantic sneezes. Whats up with that?

Or tiny little bunny sneezes, mostly ear drum breaking sneezes though.

Usually I get 1 from bright light, 2 from dust or particles, 3 if I'm sick. Never had more than 3 though.

We're called women actually and you must have met some strange one's going by that post :eek: :p

Evil Marge said:
We're called women actually and you must have met some strange one's going by that post :eek: :p

hmmmmm...

sneeze.gif

:rolleyes: :p

I've occassionally had 3 sneezes come out. At other times I'm about to sneeze, but catch it and there are 0 sneezes. I don't tend to sneeze that often though...

My father on the other hand...he has the loud sneezes. We used to joke that he could wake the dead with his sneeze. One could be in the next room, and umm :eek: :D

Oh, and yeah gonaads, I've heard the danty sneezes too. If we made jokes about my father sneezing in a grave yard, the little "aa-too" from some peeps used to get a few laughs from the peeps in the room as well.

the point is how many sneezes does it take u to get to the center of how pointless this thread is

Grandmaster said:
Err, what's the point of this thread? ;P

Aaaaah, the point:

How many sneezes does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of yer brain. :p

*queue tootsie roll music* No matter how many times I sneeze, my brain looks like a tootsie roll to me. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back