how many sneezes?

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
odd i can only sneeze once. but occasionly i get a good 3 in by that time i think my brain has been sloshed around enough though...

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
During peak allergy season, I can do 10-15 easy in a row. Never really counted my max though.. maybe this coming fall allergy season I'll skip my meds for a couple days just to provide some data in this highly unscientific and pointless experiment :)

ThePatriot

-=[BOHICA!]=-
Political User
fitz said:
During peak allergy season, I can do 10-15 easy in a row. Never really counted my max though.. maybe this coming fall allergy season I'll skip my meds for a couple days just to provide some data in this highly unscientific and pointless experiment :)
Yeah, my son is like that. I usually only get bad when I open up a particularly dust-bunny filled case. But yes, 2 or 3 minimum, never only one. :)

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
themafia_69 said:
lol my mom can blow u away with her sneazes
Yeah, chicks tend to have gigantic sneezes. Whats up with that?

Or tiny little bunny sneezes, mostly ear drum breaking sneezes though.

Usually I get 1 from bright light, 2 from dust or particles, 3 if I'm sick. Never had more than 3 though.

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
I've occassionally had 3 sneezes come out. At other times I'm about to sneeze, but catch it and there are 0 sneezes. I don't tend to sneeze that often though...

My father on the other hand...he has the loud sneezes. We used to joke that he could wake the dead with his sneeze. One could be in the next room, and umm :eek: :D

Oh, and yeah gonaads, I've heard the danty sneezes too. If we made jokes about my father sneezing in a grave yard, the little "aa-too" from some peeps used to get a few laughs from the peeps in the room as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut