How Many Homepages Do You Have?

Number Of Homepages?

• Total voters

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
i have 5 :eek:

osnn,spammers-paradise,Henyman.com,fsmail,bbc news

mine is set so it opens all 5 in different tabs when firefox is opened.

i then view them all + moove onto the next link so i always have 4 tabs to look at :p

hehe Jewelzz - he means like the toolbar browser tab in Firefox - or in Mozilla you can create a group of pages and open them all in tabs - I have one called default and it opens the eight web pages I am always wanting, like news page, OSNN, banking, a few other forums like SPCR... you get the idea

Since I have a number of computers they all tend to have different ones too - makes life more exciting I guess :p

Google for me.
smile.gif

There's no such thing as multiple home pages. You can have more than one page when opening your browser software, but only the initially displayed page is you're 'home' page ;)

As for me, blank page. Can't be bothered loading up a page unless I request or need it :)

Jewelzz said:
That didn't work for me, got an error
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)

Oh and I have 3 set .. my site, OSNN, and /. hehe.
/me hides

Cool never knew that bout firefox. Could you make it open in a non tab mode? differnet instance per site?

Xie said:
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)
That worked, thanks Xie :)

in ie6, when i am forced to use it i have google as the homepage :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back