Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
i have 5 :eek:

osnn,spammers-paradise,Henyman.com,fsmail,bbc news

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
mine is set so it opens all 5 in different tabs when firefox is opened.

i then view them all + moove onto the next link so i always have 4 tabs to look at :p

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
hehe Jewelzz - he means like the toolbar browser tab in Firefox - or in Mozilla you can create a group of pages and open them all in tabs - I have one called default and it opens the eight web pages I am always wanting, like news page, OSNN, banking, a few other forums like SPCR... you get the idea

Since I have a number of computers they all tend to have different ones too - makes life more exciting I guess :p

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Google for me.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
There's no such thing as multiple home pages. You can have more than one page when opening your browser software, but only the initially displayed page is you're 'home' page ;)

As for me, blank page. Can't be bothered loading up a page unless I request or need it :)

Xie

- geek -
Jewelzz said:
That didn't work for me, got an error
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)

Xie

- geek -
Oh and I have 3 set .. my site, OSNN, and /. hehe.
/me hides

Admiral Michael

OSNN Veteran Addict
Cool never knew that bout firefox. Could you make it open in a non tab mode? differnet instance per site?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Xie said:
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)
That worked, thanks Xie :)

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
in ie6, when i am forced to use it i have google as the homepage :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee