• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How Many Homepages Do You Have?

Number Of Homepages?

• Total voters

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
mine is set so it opens all 5 in different tabs when firefox is opened.

i then view them all + moove onto the next link so i always have 4 tabs to look at :p

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
hehe Jewelzz - he means like the toolbar browser tab in Firefox - or in Mozilla you can create a group of pages and open them all in tabs - I have one called default and it opens the eight web pages I am always wanting, like news page, OSNN, banking, a few other forums like SPCR... you get the idea

Since I have a number of computers they all tend to have different ones too - makes life more exciting I guess :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
There's no such thing as multiple home pages. You can have more than one page when opening your browser software, but only the initially displayed page is you're 'home' page ;)

As for me, blank page. Can't be bothered loading up a page unless I request or need it :)

Jewelzz said:
That didn't work for me, got an error
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Xie said:
Jewelzz you use Mozilla correct? If so you can't do multi-homepages the same way as Firefox. Here is what you do. Open up whatever sites you want in seperate tabs. Now go to preferences -> navigator -> then under homepage click the "use current group" button. :)
That worked, thanks Xie :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies