Do you run leak tests?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
On your systems where do you goto run your tests and if so how often do you check you firewalls and protection devices?

I knew where it was blue.. I wanted to know who uses it and what they think of them... also are there any other places to test your sheilds

not me - but guess you only wanted people to post if they DID :rolleyes: Maybe a poll would help you find out?

Thanks guys.. Mainframe your right i should have done a poll

Thanks Enyo... I like to check my security from time to time to make sure i'm set up right against attacks..

I voted No.
I use antivirus software and a firewall just to be on the safe side. If you're careful, you really have nothing to worry about.

Yeah but what does "careful"mean Net? I'd like to think i'm careful but i dont' know for sure. I surf all over the net and hits lots of sites and places that i dont' really know about so am i really safe.. Also since i switched from NIS to ZA i've caught more things trying to access from the inside and i've even blocked more stuff coming in.. Made me think that NIS was a piece of crap.... no offense to anyone who thinks other wise.

I don't need to but I still do evey one in a while ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back