Do you run leak tests?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
On your systems where do you goto run your tests and if so how often do you check you firewalls and protection devices?

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
I knew where it was blue.. I wanted to know who uses it and what they think of them... also are there any other places to test your sheilds

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
not me - but guess you only wanted people to post if they DID :rolleyes: Maybe a poll would help you find out?

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
Thanks Enyo... I like to check my security from time to time to make sure i'm set up right against attacks..

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
I voted No.
I use antivirus software and a firewall just to be on the safe side. If you're careful, you really have nothing to worry about.

XpGuy1

Mindless Poster
Yeah but what does "careful"mean Net? I'd like to think i'm careful but i dont' know for sure. I surf all over the net and hits lots of sites and places that i dont' really know about so am i really safe.. Also since i switched from NIS to ZA i've caught more things trying to access from the inside and i've even blocked more stuff coming in.. Made me think that NIS was a piece of crap.... no offense to anyone who thinks other wise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks