How many forum members to change a light bulb

D

DuffMan

7 to post that the bulb needs changing but they can't do it because they are at work and the firewalls are stopping them

14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently

7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs

27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs

53 to flame the spell checkers

41 to correct spelling/grammar flames

6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb"

6 to condemn the previous 6 as anal-retentive

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"

15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct

3 moderators to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum

203 to demand that cross posting to the tech forum, chat forum, and lightbulb forum about changing light bulbs be stopped

111 to defend the posting saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this forum

306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, what brands are faulty and why Dave from "Lamps'R'us" is a tool with no customer relations

27 to post images of examples of different light bulbs

14 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then try to post the corrected URL's

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this forum which makes light bulbs relevant to this forum

33 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers, signatures and images, and add "Me too"

12 to post to the forum that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?" or "keep up at the back!"

3 to post random comments about donkey love to 'lighten the mood'

26 to state that posts about donkey love are offensive and the posters should be banned

8 posters to moan about freedom of speech

6 alter-egos to flame the previous 37 and suggest that they only posted about donkey love because they wish they could have a donkey of their own to 'love'

12 people to start new threads about how hostile this forum has become and how no-one should post on the 'lightbulb' thread and we should all talk about something nice instead

Aaaaaand finally....
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again

My firewall at work is preventing me from posting the proper URL. I will wait until I get home........................

Heeter

There is nothing wrong with donkey love so long as it is consensual, and the donkey is of legal age.

latimer-light-bulbs.gif

lgeconomy.jpg

light_bulbs_big.gif

halogen.gif

Originally posted by DuffMan
There is nothing wrong with donkey love so long as it is consensual, and the donkey is of legal age.

I've been told that I am an ass

I am of legal age as well

Originally posted by dealer
I've been told that I am an ass

I am of legal age as well

Might be a good idea to stay away from xsivforce.

What about the light bulb overclockers??? how could you forget about O/C'ing the lightbulb!!!!???

Who here has overclocked their lightbulb and by how many megawatts?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back