How many days a week do you work?

funky dredd

OSNN Veteran Addict
I work 3 days a week 13 hours a day. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 6pm to 7 am.
:eek:

How about everyone else?

I "attend" 40 hours a week, 11PM till 7:30 AM (Saturday thru Wed) with Thurs and Fri off! ;)

Its my resting time b4 i start my new job...
24h a day 7 days in a row...

I work as little as possible......If I can't be bothered I get someone to do it for me:D

I work in the evil oil industry, for the next 14 days I'll be working 12 to 18 hours a day - but then I get 2 weeks off (theoretically!).

12 hr shifts, 3 on 4 off, 4 on 3 off. We rotate which end of the week we work every 4 months. So every 4 months I either have a 6 day weekend or I have to work 6 12hr days (8 12hr days in 2 weeks, watch out ppl, i'm gonna be bitchy :p)
I like Funky Dredd's 13hr shifts better. Hmm, next time my company complains about wanting to save money I'll have to suggest 13 hr shifts :)

Man dabomb - I hope you sleep on the job - only being off 3 hours a day got to be a bummer!!

Or do you mean from 7:30 am Monday until 4:30 am Friday???

Ya lost me buddy!:D

if it is 7:30 am monday to 4:30 am friday is is one big ass shift

i work 7:30am - 4:30pm on monday and the same on tuesday and the same on wednesday etc etc :p

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
if it is 7:30 am monday to 4:30 am friday is is one big ass shift
You for a week, straight? What the hell do you do? Sure hope you get paid well for that, whatever that is.

:rolleyes: i wasnt talking about myself, i was saying that if dabomb worked for that long it would be a big ass shift :) i dont have a job

lol who would work that shift? i find the school day tiring enough

I work 8:00am till 4:30pm monday to friday,plus overtime when I can bothered to it which is not often :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back