How many days a week do you work?

Well, I am almost 2 hours in to my final shift of the week, only 11 hours left to go. What am I going to do for my 4 days off?Decisions, decisions....Working only 3 days has it's advantages but it also has it's disadvantages. One being you practically live at work for those 3 days... :mad:

Currently I work 5am-2pm Tuesday-Saturday (Damnit, gotta be up at 3am) But as of this upcomming week I move to 9am-6pm with Sundays and Thursdays off....WEEEE! Sleep!

normally when school is out of session I work 45-50 hrs a week working 5 days.. when school is in session can't do that so I work around 25-30...

normal... when full time I work from 7:30-5:30 with half hour for lunch...

Well I have my own Computer Sales & service shop in my home and I work pretty much 7 days a week. I have a contract with 3 business to do all their Repairs, upgrades etc and I'm pretty much on call most of the time, Day & Night.

i'm an unemployed student. i "work" 9am till 3:30 pm monday-friday.

@ weekends i do some work 4 my dad @ £2.10 ($ 3.27726) :(

i work after school, for 4 hours well, mostly 0 but i can choose myself. I work from home.

I work 5 days a week M-F, 6am-2pm..with all the school holidays off.

monday -friday
6 a.m. - 2.30 pm unless there's overtime and unfortunatly o/t is mandatory
:)

oh i am sorry man, thats dodgy, all the o/t i do i get paid and at a double rate aswel

As my nic implies I am a dad, a single dad at that and that job is 24/7 as for a go to work kind of job I dont do that at all.

Nice dadx2mj!
I'm a single mom of 2 teens. Besides that job I also have a full time job :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back