How Late??

jayfer1

XP XPLICITLY
How late do you all stay up to be on XP-erience? Mine is around 12 to 12:30am, maybe later on the weekend.;)

well I usually stay up till 2am, but not always using PC.

Depends on if I have to be up at 4:30am or not. I'm usually on until about 22:00.

I'm in bed by 9:30 on weekdays; 10 if I am a good boy! Work tires me out. heh =\

ah

Aiiee, I usually stay on from about 23:00 - 03:00. Of course, that doesn't include when I am here at *cough* work.

:D

Hax

no, I bring my Jornada to bed with me.

Originally posted by xsivforce
You guys leave ?!?!?!?!:confused:
Yes but only for a few hours, I'm back on by 05:00 and spend most of my day here especially when I'm at work :D

Originally posted by madmatt
I'm in bed by 9:30 on weekdays; 10 if I am a good boy! Work tires me out. heh =\

Awww.. you'll have to tell wifey to give you a break!!... "Not tonight luv'!.." lol :D

I have two cups of coffee in the morning. During which I spend anywhere from 1-2 hours on the internet. Xp-erience gets about 20-30 minutes of that.

Originally posted by nevadamoonlight
Xp-erience gets about 20-30 minutes of that.
That's not enough nevadamoonlight. Shape up or ship out. The minimum is 6 hours for XP-erience. :p

Remember my official office now, I am the official Laying Down On The Job Person around here. But really, it's summer, how can you resist it?

No more excuses! Come here more often and for longer periods of time. I will be watching you.

we have your IP. we could steal your identity.

we have your IP. we could steal your identity.

Hey, your wellcome to my identity. That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back