How Late??

Originally posted by madmatt

That's not late, that's early!

6am late for me:)....get up at 2pm then go to work then hang out on here....what a life:)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Oh, Hawaii?!?! I'm coming to visit :p After my trip to Florida ;)

please do:) tourism lagging like my ping

Originally posted by xsivforce
You guys leave ?!?!?!?!:confused:

some of as got a life beside sitting in front computer:D have u been to the outside :cool: i have:D

Originally posted by Mystoz

some of as got a life beside sitting in front computer:D have u been to the outside :cool: i have:D

There is such a thing as outside?!? :p

I usually stay up and online, until my wife pulls me kicking and screaming off to bed, (around 10:30 pm) weeknights, 1:00 am weekends. :D

yea jewelzz theres an outside i hear........ didn't you get the memo or email?

i'm on late...... get home from work 1:30, 2 am or so and usually do my stuff then and get to bed about 5-6 am

was up till 3am smashed out me tree last night... bugger i got to go to work now :mad:

I'm getting a taxi..... i can still smell the whiskey on me breath :)

don't do something stupid in front of my truck or you'll have 18 tires all over you

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

approx 3 days in a row I stay awake but not on my computer, I do have to have to sleep some times I am only human. I do however leave my computer running 5 days a week as a ftp server, and fridays I leave open for upgradeing my computer software and hardware. Sunday I turn it off and I go to church, then I go home and go to sleep.

p33r_da_1z_dr3szd_n_blk
For they do not sleep... :cool:

hmm i think its almost 4 am now i like watching the sun come up i think ive turned into a vampire.... oh well

I would stay on here 247, but while I am at boarding school (last day) I can only get on from 0700 to 2230. Then I can also use my mobile phone to do IRC and check some of the threads. Ususally on the mob til about 0230.

i spend all the time on the net on here!!!!!! that's from bout 9 in mornin till 9 @ nite..

btw i've atached a summary of last month's internet bill:D
11,555/60=192.58333333333333333333333333333 hours on the net per month:p

any 1 wan't 2 try + beat that? (with atached proof of course):D

you want me to take a pic of my cable modem??? thats always on been on since i got it dont think its ever goin to be turned off now that i think about it lol

ahh i got the joy of suposed 56k dial up, the fastest i aculy get is 44k, i'll make it dial up user's only then:p

ahh man i really wanted to take a pic of my modem and post it like it was tight lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back