How good are your parking skills?

celticfan11 said:
if it was anything of importance i would have screenshotted it for your non believen a$$ :)

LOL

:laugh:

Im just jealous

:cry:

I just started my work day at 2PM EST

:(

2-11

:(

2pm, ouch. What a waste of a morning - or at least it would be for me. I try to start work as early as they let me, most of the time I'm there before anyone so that I can leave quickly. Unfortunately I've been working semi-graveyard shift, 12 morning to 12 night.

Im only working 8 hours shifts though....

so its cool...

8% :eek: but then again I don't drive because I could never get the hang of parking and a few other things(like you can't curbcrawl your way over a speedbump)

Got 80%, after like five tries. :p

Kept hittin the wrong arrow on the first ones. :p

The car physics are screwed up, the acceperation is unrealistically fast, there are no brakes, and the parking space geometries are too small compared to real life.

Aside form that it's a lot of fun.

Hmm, thinking about it that sounds liek an East German manufactured car.

i dun do well with arrows... failed 5 times and i almost whack the car and to think that it was inside the monitor. arghhh...

In real life you have a steering wheel and a brake pedal. Can't get the hang of the keyboard :s

75% for me and i only have 2 years before i can do it legally.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back