How good are your parking skills?

crabshack

Crabshack
You think you are the best eh? Well I did too.

Trust me I was stumped. It is harder than it seems.

Then I am more used to power steering. :)

Um?

Did you fail a drivers test or something? Not sure where you are going with this :p

Huh, what? What are you on about and what does this have to do with PC gaming? :eek:gre:

Power steering, blah. Many people wouldn't be able to keep a car on the road without all the driver assist features we have today.

In real life, when you wedge yourself into a parking spot and ram a car ( side, front, whatever ) to get in, the car moves. Not in this game :p

Fun stuff tho

Thats hella dumb.... I am an excellent driver in real life... this just pisssed me off :p

good find :D

Nick M said:
In real life, when you wedge yourself into a parking spot and ram a car ( side, front, whatever ) to get in, the car moves.

i simply dont believe that

Also in real life... you dont have this 2 foot aura that surrounds your vehicle that hits stuff.....

oh come on! You are just nitpicking now, of course you probably don't drive with arrow keys either. :):)

Oh but I do! I drive with my cell phone actually. Its cool, it shows my truck on the lcd screen, even from a third person view!

Aprox said:
Oh but I do! I drive with my cell phone actually. Its cool, it shows my truck on the lcd screen, even from a third person view!

Well, you are no doubt joking here, ROFL But too many people drive with em cell phones, in em SUVs, while paying attention to anything but the road... We have a word for em, and it's called soccer moms. No wonder more and more people are putting bumper stickers on their cars that say things like:

fun146.jpg

celticfan11 said:
i simply dont believe that

Well, unless it's a manual without parking break, it doesn't ( usually ) roll away or anything :cry:

But you can rock it back and forth pretty hard to wedge yourself into a parking spot without too much damage :laugh: Cheers for pushbars :yowch:

Mastershakes said:
you must really suck at it to hate it so much. ;)

I kid, I kid.

Nope, you are correct!

I was only able to park 2 of the damn cars...

:(

mlakrid said:
SUUUUUURE you did

LOL this game sux major A$$holio!

if it was anything of importance i would have screenshotted it for your non believen a$$ :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back