• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How good are your parking skills?

Huh, what? What are you on about and what does this have to do with PC gaming? :eek:gre:

Power steering, blah. Many people wouldn't be able to keep a car on the road without all the driver assist features we have today.

In real life, when you wedge yourself into a parking spot and ram a car ( side, front, whatever ) to get in, the car moves. Not in this game :p

Fun stuff tho

Aprox

Political User
Oh but I do! I drive with my cell phone actually. Its cool, it shows my truck on the lcd screen, even from a third person view!

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
Aprox said:
Oh but I do! I drive with my cell phone actually. Its cool, it shows my truck on the lcd screen, even from a third person view!
Well, you are no doubt joking here, ROFL But too many people drive with em cell phones, in em SUVs, while paying attention to anything but the road... We have a word for em, and it's called soccer moms. No wonder more and more people are putting bumper stickers on their cars that say things like:

celticfan11 said:
i simply dont believe that
Well, unless it's a manual without parking break, it doesn't ( usually ) roll away or anything :cry:

But you can rock it back and forth pretty hard to wedge yourself into a parking spot without too much damage :laugh: Cheers for pushbars :yowch:

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry