How Gay are You

I got 13%, i'm not gay!!

let's make a party here, im not gay :D

Only 33% :D I need a glass of Milk! Nite Nite.

I am 50% Gay *wow* Here is the quote from the website:

"Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!"

Phew, thank god for that, was getting a little worried there.

I got 23% and this nice comment..! "Loosen up my straight mate! these days women like a man with some softer edges to grab onto.." :rolleyes: wtf does that mean!!?? :rolleyes:

Jewlezz??!

Think it means we don't want a big rippling muscles macho man or something like that. A bit of sensitivity goes a long way guys!

If girls want guys that are sensitive then why do they still go for blokes like Caprio and Pitt. Who is the current heart throb at the mo.
From my experience most girls wont get near a sensitive not too bad looking bloke with barge pole.

I didn't mean a totally sensitive, can't say boo to a ghost kinda guy, but a little sensitivity is nice. As for Brad Pitt, well come one, he's gorgeous, but lets face it, he is kinda girly looking. He's more pretty than handsome. :D

13% according to the meter. however i would prefer to think of myself as 100% straight!

:eek:

10%

I really dont understand how I scored that high:D

I guess I am just too old for that test;)

Originally posted by Eve
Think it means we don't want a big rippling muscles macho man or something like that. A bit of sensitivity goes a long way guys!

either that or they want some love handles! hahaha

Originally posted by dijital

either that or they want some love handles! hahaha

*LoL* to be honest, I was never that fond of skinny guys myself. Not that I want a guy who is hugely overweight, but a bit of meat on a guy is nice. I like something to hold onto ;)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back