How fast is your connection?

im having a slow day...

im having a slow day... (see pic)... not to bad for $39 a month eh?

Re: im having a slow day...

Originally posted by AcftMecH
im having a slow day... (see pic)... not to bad for $39 a month eh?

LOL ... nice use of caching ;)

56k, there won't be broadboand (at a reasonable price) where I live for a very long time:(

i'm on dial up 56K and it stinks. i'm about 1500 feet too far away from being able to get DSL. far away, so close. :(

Originally posted by U2Penn
i'm on dial up 56K and it stinks. i'm about 1500 feet too far away from being able to get DSL. far away, so close. :(

plug in the dsl point 1500yds away to a 5ghz router... get a wireless pci receiver and you should be able to get signals..

those babies are supposed to have an effective range of 1500feet :)

MIGHT work :)

cable, thinkin like 300kb down/48kb up like on average

*burp*

oops ezcuse me!

New Disease
what isp are you with? i haven't seen any in the uk for 14.99
It'll be NTL
128k @ £14.99
512k @ £25-ish
1m-bit @ £50

i feel for all the 56K'ers out there but nothing ruins a good game of NFSHP2 than some guy joining the server with 56K and seeing the pings go from 100-200 to 4000 ....

Originally posted by Burpster
i feel for all the 56K'ers out there but nothing ruins a good game of NFSHP2 than some guy joining the server with 56K and seeing the pings go from 100-200 to 4000 ....

its not the 56'ker's fault...

the problem is the server setup more than anything else... people are too quick to blame the 56k'er... sure the pings will stabalise when he has been removed from server.. but if the server was setup properly in the first place this problem would not occur...

i pay for 512k cable internet but get 1Mbit =)

i'm not complaining :D :D

While at home(s) I got
768 down, 256 up in Norway
512 down, 256 up in UK

While at Uni I got, hold on a sec urmmm 5 time 43Mbps, so that is 215 Mbps, so that would be 26MBps download. I am not sure if T3's have the same up and down speed, but its 5 times whatever the upload speed is as well.

curently 1.5mb with 100+ users online. will try l8er on when there are only like 10 users on:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back