How Far Technology has come.

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political Access
when i saw this i bought it right away. i have an 04 exterra and i am soon traveling to new hampshire. i don't have kids, but the ride is long enough. i can watch a mive and relax while my wife drives the first leg. for less than 300 bucks i can't go wrong. with 2 lcd screens no less, i will defintely give a full and thorough review of this when we get back. if this is as good as i think it is i would say this will be a hot christmas item. Another Plus i noticed is that it says i can hook a ps2 or xbox up to the screen. that is a big bonus for pimping the ride. this trip might not be that bad after all.

Durabrand Car DVD Player with Two 6.2" Screens, Car Kit & Bag, PVS1960

Durabrand Car DVD Player with Two 6.2" Screens, Car Kit & Bag, PVS1960
See larger image
Click on an image to enlarge it:

Walmart Exclusive
$278.00

IN STOCK

See estimated arrival date & shipping cost
Kids fighting over who sits closest to the screen? The affordable, simple solution is Durabrand's dual-screen mobile DVD player. Two generously sized 6.2-inch widescreen LCD displays are operated from one central player. You can even play video games (with a PS2, Xbox, etc.) on one screen while someone else watches a movie on the other. Includes carry case and straps for car mounting. Add headphones (below) to take advantage of this mobile DVD player's multiple headset jacks.

Note: The player easily plugs into a car or home power outlet with the included power adapters an cables. It does not include a battery.

Attachments

• dvd.jpg
    dvd.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 72
  • dvd2.jpg
    dvd2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 74
Thats pretty kew. Surprised they sell that good of stuff at Wally World :p. Do u know if they have anything for like to put up front of the car. Like for the passenger or somethin?

i assume you can fabricate something to hold it up front. all it has now is a velcro strap that fits around the headrest. i find it ironic they charge you like a 1000.00 as an option in some cars where you get this for less than 300.00.

I call that a Venturer rather than Duraband.. haha
We sell that in Dixons group.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back