How do you stop Netmeeting Remote Desktop Sharing on startup?

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Goodafternoon everyone,

I was just wonderin, how can you stop Netmeeting Remote Desktop Sharing from starting up at startup? As in the the taskbar icon comes up (see attachment) on startup and i dont want it to. Ive looked in MSConfig on the startup tab and couldnt find anything ticked relating to Netmeeting. Is there anywhere i can go to stop it? I dont want to fully disable it completely because i need to use it sometimes.

Thank you for your help and time

Alex :cool:

i would do a search of the startup folders in registry location

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

&

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

should be there m8..

Thank you for your help GoNz0 :)

I found out there was a tick box in the actual Netmeeting program saying "disable netmeeting remote desktop sharing" so i just clicked that.. and ill enable it whenever i need to use it again

thank you for the quick reply GoNz0 :)..

most appreciated

Alex :cool:

ahh i didnt think you wanted to use that option cus u said you didnt want to disable it. removing the tray icon would still let remote fire up when netmeeting launch's :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back