How Do You Make Report Cards?

• Thread starter AaronMcarthur
  • Start date
A

AaronMcarthur

My mom's friend's son went off to another state and was supposedly going to college, rented an apartment and told his parents that he was going to college. Well it turned out that he wasn't even going to college, he made a fake report and gave that to his parents making them think, he was doing very well. Are there any programs that make report cards or do any of you know how to?

thanks....

Get the logo of the required school,

paste in at the top centre of a word document, use tables, use word =P

I faked 3 of my HS reports =P

or just scan an older one u have then cut out stuff u dont want then put ur own marks

High quality scan and thin paper usually does it, some photoshop editing, presto! Done.

now what exactly would be the point in making your parents believe you were in college?? money?? respect??? or just really pissing them off when they find out you were lying?

must like that "oh **** i'm a dumbass" feeling cause i know thats how i'd feel if that was me doing that.

Originally posted by Yharn
now what exactly would be the point in making your parents believe you were in college?? money?? respect??? or just really pissing them off when they find out you were lying?

must like that "oh **** i'm a dumbass" feeling cause i know thats how i'd feel if that was me doing that.

I completely agree, its gonna cath up to you somewhere. College is not a joke and if you think it is, it will play a joke on you. Don't waste the investment that it is. I've spent years paying for mistakes that I made, literally. You are only cheating yourself.

yeh your parents would be pissed:D

but thats america, i heard you just piss about and shoot everyone when you get poor grades.

and... and... ive been watching too many teen flicks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back