How Do you make a VCD??

• Thread starter Da_BomB_XpLoSiV
  • Start date
D

Da_BomB_XpLoSiV

I have Made VCDs before using nero.
Today i put the movie "Bad Company" on CDs and it worked, But only on the computer, not on the DVD player in the lounge. I am using Nero Express and this is the first VCD i have tryed to make on it (all the others have been with the original Nero). So i was wondering if it is only this nero express that doesn't allow me to play it the DVD or is the file itself?

The problem is that when i put it in the DVD player it reads a First track which goes for about 20 secs and then comes to a second track which goes for...sometime...and both these tracks don't go in real time (I.E, doesn't run for the 20 seconds that is displayed, goes for about 10 seconds in real time).

So if you could help on this matter it would be greatly appreciated :D

lol........joel, hey man u just need a decent computer or somethang ariight. HEy guess what, i was under citzens arest yesterday, i had to go to the cop station.....anyways man. Your problem is just that your copter trys to go into sleep mode while making the vcd, hense wrecking the data flow and proessing for the vcd. Well mate ill check ya lat0rz

One word.

avi2vcd

Search for it and download it.

-gapman

is this getting the film off the net then burning it so you can watch on the DVD player.

Thats illegal and is against the forum guidelines.

assumeing its all ligeit - Some DVD players don't play VCDs or CDRs

Listen you guys want help on converting stuff fine, but don't be discussing the "movie", that is against the forum guildlines, thanks.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back