• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How Do you make a VCD??

D

Da_BomB_XpLoSiV

I have Made VCDs before using nero.
Today i put the movie "Bad Company" on CDs and it worked, But only on the computer, not on the DVD player in the lounge. I am using Nero Express and this is the first VCD i have tryed to make on it (all the others have been with the original Nero). So i was wondering if it is only this nero express that doesn't allow me to play it the DVD or is the file itself?

The problem is that when i put it in the DVD player it reads a First track which goes for about 20 secs and then comes to a second track which goes for...sometime...and both these tracks don't go in real time (I.E, doesn't run for the 20 seconds that is displayed, goes for about 10 seconds in real time).

So if you could help on this matter it would be greatly appreciated :D

P

PiCTuREm3RolLin

lol........joel, hey man u just need a decent computer or somethang ariight. HEy guess what, i was under citzens arest yesterday, i had to go to the cop station.....anyways man. Your problem is just that your copter trys to go into sleep mode while making the vcd, hense wrecking the data flow and proessing for the vcd. Well mate ill check ya lat0rz

is this getting the film off the net then burning it so you can watch on the DVD player.

Thats illegal and is against the forum guidelines.

Listen you guys want help on converting stuff fine, but don't be discussing the "movie", that is against the forum guildlines, thanks.

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix