How do you make a bootable linux ISO with Nero 5?

Arniestan1

OSNN Addict
I found an excellant step by step guide in Warp2Search but it's with Nero6. I would like to find a similar guide useing Nero5. Thanks

not sure if its the same w/ nero (been a while) but w/ easy cd you can just double click the the iso file and it loads it all up for you :) ... think there is a right click "burn to disk" or similar option as well.

Originally posted by cpugeniusmv
if you downloaded the ISOs, then just:

File, Burn Image

and not to insult the Arniestan1, but since I don't know how much he knows/can figure out, I believe you have to change the file type bar on the bottom of the window that you browser for the image to include .iso.

Thanks for the replies. I got them burned alright. Went to LinuxISo_Org to see how. No blinden I'm not offended at all. You see I am into hardwares (build pc's) and do it quite satisfactorly. Not to sound like I'm bragging but so far I'm batting 1,000. Knock on wood. Now for my first oppinion on Linux Mandrake 9.2. Way over my head lolol.

Originally posted by blinden
and not to insult the Arniestan1, but since I don't know how much he knows/can figure out, I believe you have to change the file type bar on the bottom of the window that you browser for the image to include .iso.

i know that's the case in Nero 6 when you do File->Open, but in nero 5 when you do File->Burn Image, i'm pretty sure it includes image extensions by default.

it would be contrary to the name if it didn't, don't you think? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back