How do you get of this forum?

someones had one too many

now where's that breathalyzer

:p :p :p

No I was just curious what you mean't :) Ther eis no doubt that my first 2 years at uni were teh time of my life.

damn EP almost 5,000 posts need to start a party dude

cool.gif

I can't get off this forum, I am on this thing even at work. Jeez that is sad...:D

Nah, it's healthy for you Funky. It does you good. Forget work. Think FORUM! FORUM! FORUM!

Love this place

I love this site , its true it has a special feeling to it, not like the others, keep up the good work guys!:cool:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Because this isn't just a tech site. It's a community. We are a family. Everyone now say "Awwwwwwww".

Seriously, this forum has character that is not found on many other forums. <---My opinion.

I'm feeling sick.

There must an "ism" associated with forums such as this - I'm like Funky Dredd and right now I'm abusing my work privileges.

The main addiction for me comes from being able to chat with people all over the planet - that's cool.

Mubs

:cool:

So in answer to Dave's question - you dont get off the forum, don't bother!!

Forumism, forumolic?

I've been here since July and still can't find me way out:)

Originally posted by Nick M
Nah, it's healthy for you Funky. It does you good. Forget work. Think FORUM! FORUM! FORUM!

if he does that , the he'll be thinking like this "where to get money to get online to go to forum! forum! forum! " :D

ARG!!

If we are all family - does that mean I am related to that old bald headed coot by the name of Smokie??

<Careful Smokie - I'll knock you down with one flop of my right ear>:D :D

BTW Jewelzz - since I am already married, can we be kissing cousins?:eek:

Maybe I should ask Marge also - I don't want her to get jealous!:eek:

haha. " if he does that , the he'll be thinking like this "where to get money to get online to go to forum! forum! forum! "

that's a really good one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back