fine if I uninstall and re-install
it.

Also, after I uninstalled MSN exlporer
by accident I could not use
system restore. So I had to re-install
MSN explorer.

thanks

If you want uninstall Windows Media Player 9, follow the next steps:

Open the Command Prompt. Go through Start -> Run and type cmd and press the OK button.

On the command line fill in the following line of code: rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection InstallWMP7 132 c:\windows\inf\wmp.inf

Now just install whichever version you want.

Guess Tweaking Experience dont get everything right as it didnt work for me but give it a try anyway - cant hurt :)

go to control panel = add / remove...look to the left of that or in the left pane and use ... ADD / REMOVE WINDOWS COMPONENTS... VERY EASY.

That only removes the links from the desktop, quick launch, and start menu - the folder and files are still there in program files even after u have done what you suggest above

did u try to delete it from all progs ? u can also used the win xp utility to remove it completely.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back