how do i remove this?

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
here is a screeen shot of a friends pc. he isnt sure how it got there and i havent seen this before...any help that would be great thanks!

problem is the blue bar on the left hand side

IDLE

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 111
Turn on classic folder settings.

Open any folder and goto TOOLS, FOLDER OPTIONS, and select "Use Windows Classic Folders".

Yeah, but it looks like folder tasks to me, probably solve the issue.

chaos945 said:
Turn on classic folder settings.

Open any folder and goto TOOLS, FOLDER OPTIONS, and select "Use Windows Classic Folders".

tried that didnt work

its like a virus scanner/disk cleaner/reg cleaner kinda thing. A utility program mostly.

You have both windows messenger and msn messenger installed, so that's why that is happening. Even though 1 is not visable in the notification area.

So one signs in then the other signs in and you get that message. Remove the one you wish not to use, usually messenger 4.7 (windows default built in meseenger).

IDLE said:
problem is the blue bar on the left hand side
Lee said:
You have both windows messenger and msn messenger installed, so that's why that is happening. Even though 1 is not visable in the notification area.

So one signs in then the other signs in and you get that message. Remove the one you wish not to use, usually messenger 4.7 (windows default built in meseenger).
Nice answer Lee, not what he wanted though.:p

Ohh yeah duh, thats what I get trying to write a report, listen to football and the radio and browse problems, as Arthur Atkinson would say 'How Queer'!
Chaos's answer should fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back