how do i remove this?

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
here is a screeen shot of a friends pc. he isnt sure how it got there and i havent seen this before...any help that would be great thanks!

problem is the blue bar on the left hand side

IDLE

Attachments

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Turn on classic folder settings.

Open any folder and goto TOOLS, FOLDER OPTIONS, and select "Use Windows Classic Folders".

L

Lee

You have both windows messenger and msn messenger installed, so that's why that is happening. Even though 1 is not visable in the notification area.

So one signs in then the other signs in and you get that message. Remove the one you wish not to use, usually messenger 4.7 (windows default built in meseenger).

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
IDLE said:
problem is the blue bar on the left hand side
Lee said:
You have both windows messenger and msn messenger installed, so that's why that is happening. Even though 1 is not visable in the notification area.

So one signs in then the other signs in and you get that message. Remove the one you wish not to use, usually messenger 4.7 (windows default built in meseenger).
Nice answer Lee, not what he wanted though.:p

L

Lee

Ohh yeah duh, thats what I get trying to write a report, listen to football and the radio and browse problems, as Arthur Atkinson would say 'How Queer'!
Chaos's answer should fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel