How do I get to the chat room??

Hi Safiyyah,

You can follow the instructions on how to in this thread, using mIRC, or you can join in chat from the Front page .

Catch you in there:D

Alan

bluegrab.gif

Shezzz I'm sh*te at typing........ep is on dail up as well

bluegrab.gif

I thought it was 8 normally :s

nyc is 5 hours behind
alabama 6 etc.

Was 8 until the rest of the world changed their clocks this past weekend, now it's 7 hrs difference.
Arizona, Hawaii and part or Indiana are the only places that don't change their clocks. The rest of the world is still messed up :p

.....the rest of the world is still messed up... by Jewelzz.

Oh, how true Jewelzz.

Why in all thats holy, do they have to mess everyone up twice a year. It`s about time this was put an end to.

I have 2 watches, 1 I wear when the clocks go forward, and the other for when it goes back. But all hell breaks loose it I forget which one I should be wearing. :D :D :D

Hahahaha I was on Tokyo time. Now with daylight saving I'm on Solomon Islands. :D Not bad for being in Melbourne.

I hate with a loathing chat rooms..........but I might pop in one day..........when I figure it all out .........again. :D

Ok, this should do it!

Here is the unofficial (or do I make it the official ver by just posting it ;) ) XP-erience edition of mIRC.

It only has EFNET servers and is pretty much a direct copy of my version ... punk lite version... comes with m00.dll included!!! w00p... tho I did remove the cs addon... ;) and my winamp3 addon.

But you can always ask me about those once you get into the channel.. just need to enter your name and connect.. .you will be in the xp-erience channel in no time... (efnet permitting!)

http://www.xp-erience.org/modules.php?modid=6&action=download&id=22
1.07megs

Nice job El Jefe! Why didn't someone think of this sooner?

Edit: Errrrr...VirtuaNews Message
Sorry, you cannot leech this file. You must visit the home page here. ???

Still getting VirtuaNews Message
Sorry, you cannot leech this file. You must visit the home page here. ???

I don't need it but was testing the download.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back