How Do I Get Rid Of These...

P

PseudoKiller

Seems a family of Raccoons have moved in on the patio next to mine... Mom and her 4 bratty kids...

RC_1.jpg

RC_2.jpg

RC_3.jpg

RC_4.jpg

raccoons is blocked apparently

you've tricked it now :p

Well they are gone now.... the MAN came and got them.

nah... why kill them, they can be relocated. Lots of parks near by plus I only have a 9mm Beretta and I was afraid of richocet.

fair point.........also blood splatter up the wall has to be taken into acount :D

Racco0ns, like humans, are constantly tending to the basic needs for food and shelter. They find both near us. While they may be just curious, they are probably in search of food and usually are not aggressive unless cornered, mating, or with young. Send them off with a good dousing of water from the hose or a bucket of water. Instruct and remind children not to approach, touch or feed them. Racco0ns seldom bother cats unless the cat is territorial and aggressive. Kittens, especially if out at night, may be seen as prey. Store pet food in heavy-duty plastic containers with tamper-resistant lids. Try talking to your neighbors, one of more of whom may deliberately feed racco0ns because they are so cute. Try to discourage this practice by reminding neighbors not to leave out pet food dishes and to store pet food securely. Use pet doors at your own risk. Lock them at night, if possible, or you may be surprised to discover that a skunk, opossum, or racco0n has invited itself into your home. Some newer models can be opened only by pets wearing a special magnetic collar.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Racco0ns seldom bother cats unless the cat is territorial and aggressive. Kittens, especially if out at night, may be seen as prey.

Someone better tell Jewelzz, she has got a pet pussy.

Hey how is that kitten by the way, any updated pictures?

I have a bird nest just outside my window. They don't run all over the place like the ra****s but they can be quite chattery... :)

I get ants in my house every frigin summer, its gets really annoying!

We do too,hundreds of big ugly winged queen ants :eek:
Had he exterminator in yesterday to kill the buggers,never seen one since :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back