• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How do I get Home???

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
When I click on "Home" at the top right of the page - I go to the XP-erience Forums page.

When I click on the XP-erience logo at the top left corner - I go to the XP-erience Forums page.

One of the two choices above have worked in the past - now the only way I can get there from here (forum) is to type in www.xp-erience.org in the address block!

Someone tell me I am not losing it!:confused:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
That was a customisation that I made, we will be recustomising everything once we are happy that all is running well on the new server.

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
You are crazy, its always been like this....

Not really :)

Its all part of a grand scheme, i'm not sure what that plan is, but i'm sure its part of one and its going to be great

T

The_Schwarz

Its called English, that is because the english invented it, its their language. Americans just "modded" it. :D

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Hey Electronic Punk what we need is special buttons & controls for the seniors. That way they should be able to navigate their way around the site. :eek: That would also give you a chance to do some more customising. :p

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
That was a customisation that I made, we will be recustomising everything once we are happy that all is running well on the new server.
why did you dump the new smilies EP?
besides the old feature that shows who posted the last thread with its name, I don't see any point from adding moderators next to each base!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Parp.

The Forums Have Been Reverted To Default Settings
Anything that was added or hacked by EP has now been removed.
This includes but is not limited to - quick reply, new smilies, appearence, some icons / pictures, layout in some parts, and probably many more.

So if something is missing that is why, and it probably WILL be coming back, so don't worry about it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies