How do I get Home???

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
When I click on "Home" at the top right of the page - I go to the XP-erience Forums page.

When I click on the XP-erience logo at the top left corner - I go to the XP-erience Forums page.

One of the two choices above have worked in the past - now the only way I can get there from here (forum) is to type in www.xp-erience.org in the address block!

Someone tell me I am not losing it!:confused:

That was a customisation that I made, we will be recustomising everything once we are happy that all is running well on the new server.

You are crazy, its always been like this....

Not really :)

Its all part of a grand scheme, i'm not sure what that plan is, but i'm sure its part of one and its going to be great

Ya'll please excuse me - I am nuts and I am having a "senior moment" at the same time!:D :D

Its called English, that is because the english invented it, its their language. Americans just "modded" it. :D

Hey Electronic Punk what we need is special buttons & controls for the seniors. That way they should be able to navigate their way around the site. :eek: That would also give you a chance to do some more customising. :p

Originally posted by The_Schwarz
Its called English, that is because the english invented it, its their language. Americans just "modded" it. :D
I see your Schwarz is as big as mine -Spaceballs ;)

bottom?

we have neared the peak of converstion in this thred thank you. :D

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
That was a customisation that I made, we will be recustomising everything once we are happy that all is running well on the new server.

why did you dump the new smilies EP?
besides the old feature that shows who posted the last thread with its name, I don't see any point from adding moderators next to each base!

Hey what happened to the post callapse option.

I accually liked that feature.

Parp.

The Forums Have Been Reverted To Default Settings
Anything that was added or hacked by EP has now been removed.
This includes but is not limited to - quick reply, new smilies, appearence, some icons / pictures, layout in some parts, and probably many more.

So if something is missing that is why, and it probably WILL be coming back, so don't worry about it :)

Its something EP did you make you feel crazy.

Is it workin yet, huh, huh, huh?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back